What we live by.
To distribute leading-edge personal protection equipment products which meet or exceed our customer’s needs, while fostering employee development and following sound financial practices.
We are committed to:
- Leading the industry by distributing innovative products and services.
- Offering reliable, quality products at a reasonable price.
- Courteous, efficient, and effective customer service from all employees.
- Solving our customer’s problems.
- Continuous improvement – in all departments and all areas of our business at all times.
- Creativity and innovation, both in our product line and in the workplace.
- Developing a diverse group of creative, concerned, and dedicated employees.
- The well being and personal growth of our employees.
- Training and development of all employees.
- Building and maintaining a thriving and stable work environment.
- Supporting effective and enthusiastic teamwork.
- Encouraging the implementation of new ideas.
- Honesty with our employees, vendors, and customers.
- Operating the company on a conservative financial basis with continued profitable growth.
Our core values & beliefs
We respect the individual and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
We make commitments with care and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least the same vigilance we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we see a huge difference between “good mistakes” (best effort, bad result) and “bad mistakes” (sloppiness or lack of effort).
Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings, we strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
We feel a sense of urgency on any matter related to our customers. We own problems, and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.