Buckeye’s 2.5 LB Monoammonium Phosphate based fire extinguisher is designed for use in combating Class A, B, and C type fires.
Commonly known as an “ABC” fire extinguisher, this multipurpose extinguisher is designed for use in homes, office buildings, warehouses, motor vehicles, farms, and woodworking areas.
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards and is DOT compliant. UL and ULC Listed
- Trilingual label: English, Spanish, and French
- US COAST GUARD approved as Type B:C Size I when used in conjunction with Mounting Bracket Model A2.
Mounting Bracket included.
- Polyester epoxy powder coated steel cylinder with anodized all-metal valve assembly.
- ABC dry chemical is available in 50 lb. Pails for recharging Buckeye extinguishers.