HyperMax™ synthetic yarns are engineered to protect against cuts and lacerations ranging from ANSI Cut Level A2 up to A9. Excellent abrasion properties and high levels of comfort are key to the success of this fiber.
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard
- ASTM F2992-15 Cut Resistance Test Method
- ANSI Abrasion Level 4
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM D3389-15 for Coated Gloves
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM 3884-09 for Uncoated Gloves
- ANSI Puncture Level 3
- Puncture Resistance Test Method EN388
Hi-Visibility Products can make a lifesaving difference in your workday. MCR Safety offers Hi-Visibility Gloves and Hi-Visibility Garments to help you stay safe and be seen.
PUG-17 Lightweight Seamless General Purpose Polyurethane Coated Work Gloves, Black
Armor Lite Fully Coated Nitrile Gloves, Large, 12 Pair
Predator Work Gloves 9761R, Fully Coated Rough Grip, Jersey Lining...
G-Grip Microcell, Foam Nitrile Palm Coated Work Gloves, F4600
ANSI A3 Radians RWG562 AXIS Cut Protection Level Polyurethane Coated...