HyperMax™ synthetic yarns are engineered to protect against cuts and lacerations ranging from ANSI Cut Level A2 up to A9. Excellent abrasion properties and high levels of comfort are key to the success of this fiber.
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard
- ASTM F2992-15 Cut Resistance Test Method
- ANSI Abrasion Level 3
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM D3389-15 for Coated Gloves
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM 3884-09 for Uncoated Gloves
- ANSI Puncture Level 3
- Puncture Resistance Test Method EN388
Hi-Visibility Mesh Economy Class 2 Safety Vest With Zipper, ANSI/ISEA...
SV2 Economy Class 2 Mesh Safety Vest with Velcro Closure,...
Flame-Resistant Cotton Coverall, Green, F9-32CA/PT
7oz 100% Cotton Indura Contractor FR Coverall, Navy Blue
General Purpose Safety Vest Mesh, High-Visibility Breakaway