MCR 92730HV A6 Cut Glove
HyperMax™ synthetic yarns are engineered to protect against cuts and lacerations ranging from ANSI Cut Level A2 up to A9. Excellent abrasion properties and high levels of comfort are key to the success of this fiber.
- ANSI Cut Level A6
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard
- ASTM F2992-15 Cut Resistance Test Method
- ANSI Abrasion Level 4
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM D3389-15 for Coated Gloves
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM 3884-09 for Uncoated Gloves
- ANSI Puncture Level 3
- Puncture Resistance Test Method EN388
Hi-Visibility Products can make a lifesaving difference in your workday. MCR Safety offers Hi-Visibility Gloves and Hi-Visibility Garments to help you stay safe and be seen.
Armor Lite Fully Coated Nitrile Gloves, Large, 12 Pair
G-Grip Microcell, Foam Nitrile Palm Coated Work Gloves, F4600
White 100% Cotton Lisle Inspectors Glove, Reversible and Unhemmed
Duraskin Powder-Free 3.5 Mil Disposable Latex Work Gloves White, Industrial...
Two Side Dotted Cotton / Polyester String Knit Glove, White...