HyperMax™ synthetic yarns are engineered to protect against cuts and lacerations ranging from ANSI Cut Level A2 up to A9. Excellent abrasion properties and high levels of comfort are key to the success of this fiber.
- ANSI Cut Level A7
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard
- ASTM F2992-15 Cut Resistance Test Method
- ANSI Abrasion Level 6
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM D3389-15 for Coated Gloves
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM 3884-09 for Uncoated Gloves
- ANSI Puncture Level 5
- Puncture Resistance Test Method EN388
MCR Safety, Memphis Glove Ninja Ice Insulated Winter Work Gloves,...
Showa 772 Nitrile Coated Rough Grip, Chemical Resistant Work Gloves,...
PUG-17 Lightweight Seamless General Purpose Polyurethane Coated Work Gloves, Black
Armor Lite Fully Coated Nitrile Gloves, Large, 12 Pair
P-Grip Black Nylon/Polyurethane General Purpose Work Gloves with Black PU...