The universal lockout device for multi-pole circuit breakers. Whether two-, three-, or four-pole, the E202 lockout devices reaches behind the switch bar to prevent the flow of current.
- Lockout device made of high-quality dielectric plastic
- Easy-to-use and comfortable screwing mechanism
- The ideal solution to lock out multiple circuit breakers at a time
This lockout device is used to keep multi-pole circuit breakers turned off during maintenance work. To do this, the lockout device is clamped into the open space under the bridge over the switches; then the adjustment wheel grips the device and therefore blocks the switch off. The non-conductive circuit breaker lockout can be used to lock out multi-pole circuit breakers. Up to two padlocks can be attached simultaneously.
- High-quality materials: long-lasting, robust and non-conductive
- Easy-to-use with screwing mechanism for secure fixation
- Holds up to 2 padlocks with up to 9/32" shackle diameter
Operation and use:
- Block access to multi-pole circuit breakers during maintenance