These heavy-duty neoprene gloves provide protection against a wide range of oil and chemicals that attack natural rubber gloves, including acids, caustics, oils and grease. They will also tolerate brief exposure to flame, hot water contact up to 204°C / 400°F and feature ANSI Level 3 heat resistance. Terry lining and extended cuffs provide further protection from thermal contact while diamond-grip finished palms ensure a strong, steady grip.
- Resists a wide range of oils, chemicals, acids, caustics and grease
- Good for hot/cold liquid applications; intermittent contact up to 204°C / 400°F. The time to pain at 200° C / 400°F is 16 seconds
- ANSI Level 3 heat resistance
- Diamond-grip finished palms provide a strong, steady grip
- Acrylic terry lining protects hands against thermal contact