Protect workers from minor eye irritants with lubricating drops and anti-redness drops. For emergency eyewash relief from chemicals, we offer buffered solutions designed specifically for emergency situations. Plastic eye cups, provide an easy method to irrigate eyes.
- 6 eye cups per vial
- Plastic vial keep cups readily accessible
- Great for first aid kits
Directions for us:
- Inspect device before each use. Discard if damaged or discolored.
- Wash cup thoroughly with soap and warm water before use. Rinse well and dry.
- Fill eye wash cup with approved eyewash solution.
- Lean over cup and place against the area surrounding the eye leaving both eyes open.
- Tilt head up and slightly backward to allow solution to wash the eye. Allow several seconds for thorough cleansing.
- Lean over and remove eye wash cup.
- Repeat with fresh solution, if necessary.