The standard slotted frame works ideally with any MSA slotted helmet. The universal frame featuring a heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap can be used with slotted and non-slotted MSA helmets. With the unique sloped frame design material slides off the frame and out of site. The optional debris control creates a tight seal between helmet and frame. The elevated temperature versions withstand temps up to 350ºF (176ºC).
MSA 10116627 Features:
- Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly
- Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame
- Works with or without ear muffs
- Perfect Compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more
- Various visor versions to suit all applications
- Non-metal construction for use in electrical applications