The Peak View Translucent Hard Hat is an improved modern design on the traditional hard shell protective helmet that allows wears maximum peripheral vision. The Peak View hard hat is manufactured from a new translucent high impact polycarbonate material which enables the wearer to see through the hard hat from any angle. This eliminates the need to head tilt or reverse head harnesses as visibility has been significantly improved. Peak View is also lightweight and is UV400 stabilized which offers protection against UVA and UVB radiation.
- STANDARDS: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 TYPE II (Class C)
- FUNCTIONALITY: Construction helmet made from extra-strong and ultra-light-weight translucent Polycarbonate, allowing wearers to see through the peak and sides of the hard hat without the need to maneuver the head.
- PRACTICALITY: Full brim hard hat guaranteeing both safety and comfort through the vented design, allowing increased airflow around the head to prevent overheating. Additionally, safety helmet conforms to UV protection standards, blocking dangerous UV Rays from up to 400 nano-meters making this suitable for outside working conditions.
- COMFORT AND FIT: This custom hard hat provides a secure fit for each wearer with a 6 point adjustable textile harness ranging from 50-66cm and wheel ratchet. In addition, a soft foam sweat band guarantees comfort for the wearer in demanding working hours.
- MATERIAL, RANGE AND SIZING: Protective full brim hard hat made from 100% Polycarbonate. Available in a variety of translucent shades including; Smoke, Blue, Clear, Yellow, Green, Red, Orange, and Pink (Adjustable 19.6”-26”).